Some tips to improve your Resume and promote yourself effectively.
Your resume is one of the most important tools of your professional life and we must all learn how to write it and keep it updated.
There is no curriculum that fits all needs, so you can adjust and enhance your personal information and make your CV an important and direct tool for recruiters.
Here are 8 tips to improve your CV:
- Do not forget the title, where you can tell in brief your general characteristics.
- Place your personal data correctly.
- Medicate your goals so that the recruiter knows if you are compatible with the goals of the company.
- Outstanding your professional experience, one of the key points that attracts the recruiter in your resume is the section of your work experience. Reading it will make it clear if you have the knowledge and skills necessary to perform in the position.
- Properly mention your academic preparation highlighting what you see relevant to the position.
- Import if you handle multiple languages and skill level, be honest because they can interview you in another language to check this out.
- Skills, here you must highlight your high points that differentiate you from the rest of the candidates.
- And most importantly, keep it basic, simple, clean and organized. The recruiter spends a few seconds reviewing hundreds of applications. Here we leave a wonderful example of how a resume should be structured to facilitate your work:
*See more examples in Only Top Ten
A good resume is the first thing we need to start a job search, but we do not always know how to structure it. We invite you to follow these tips and dedicate the necessary time to its elaboration.